Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Chris Bosh: Velociraptor?

I admit, I wouldn't even consider myself a casual fan of the NBA...I pretty much watch the Finals, and I know enough about the better teams by watching ESPN and Sportscenter on a consistent basis.

But Chris Bosh is a fucking velociraptor in a human suit.

Not only are his NBA skills lacking, but dude just screams "RAPTOR."  And no, it's not because he used to play for a team that nearly gave away his big secret.

As I was Googling pics for this post, I see that others have already beat me to it. Your secret is out, Bosh. You're a dinosaur, and we all know it.  Several side-by-side images pop up in Google Images if you google "Chris Bosh velociraptor," which are too similar to discount.


It just seems as if Bosh never comes through offensively.  Missing shots, easy layups...but what do you expect for someone who, under his poor excuse for a human suit, barely has arms long enough to dunk a basketball!  Good thing raptors have such stunning leaping abilities, as showcased in Jurassic Park, in which, I hear, Bosh actually had a cameo.

The Heat may be taking the NBA Championship this year, but you don't fool me, Bosh.  You're a velociraptor.

No comments:

Post a Comment