Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another semester bites the dust...

With another semester in the books...the last semester...I'm left with a feeling of "what do I do with myself now?" Nothin' but time.

It's hard to remain patient when I'm basically waiting it out. Waiting for student teaching to begin. Waiting to interview for a job. Getting a job. Moving somewhere. Hopefully meeting someone. I wait. In the meantime, I read. Check my e-mail, again. Watch some TV. I feel as if something is missing. My friends all seem to be busy. I am busy. Er, was busy. I guess I would just do a lot better knowing that this waiting and devotion to patience will amount to something that will make me happy for a long time.

You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part.

No comments:

Post a Comment